Marc, Jordan and Dylan collected rocks of a certain shape and color for me. I need them for Garden Party. Garden party is this weekend. Hubby and I have a plan, we have main course this year, we have a lot to do, we are a little nervous about our recipes. I'll keep you posted.
Good thing I had a Bay day last week as I'm a little busy this week. Garden Party, work, and next week the Northwest Washington Fair.
And we all know what that means, Max is kicking the dog, um I mean his mama.
Wish me luck!
2 comments:
At least his mom made a kick **** banner to go along with the kicking! Hope he approved! Can't wait for the garden party reveal - it's kind of like the last Episode of America's Next Food Network Star!!
The calm before the storm?????
Looking forward to what you have up your sleeve...it's always wonderful, so quit yer worryin'
Post a Comment