So rewarding. I can see where I have been. I love that. It's the little things when cleaning a house.
Don't tell Hubby but there is another man in my life, Mr. Clean. He is my new main squeeze. This guy is helping me clean up the Stone House. Walls that I thought I'd be painting this Summer don't need it. I'll be reclining on my chaise lounge on the patio instead, thank you very much.
If you knew about these wonderful erasers why weren't you a true friend and telling me about them? If you haven't used them, try them. Someone here knows how to be a good friend.
Oh, and I get nothin' for any endorsements on this blog. Zip. Zilch. Nada.
8 comments:
I love them as well. Have been using them since Archer was a wee one! Sorry about hoarding that information.
I even have the mop (great for my horrible linoleum).
Happy day!
If I had known, that you didn't know, I would have made sure that you knew!!
I love those Magic Erasers! They removed a mark on my wood floor that had been there since we moved in...They're great for cleaning the smudges on white doors and trim...I even use them on my tennies...Can't live without em.
Your life just got better thanks to Mr. Clean... :D
I, however, am looking now for something more...Mr. Cleaner???
Great Cynthia, so it's a face peel too. And I thought I couldn't afford one.
I thought I was the only person who didn't know about them or I would have told you. I was pretty late to the party too!!
Speaking of parties....thanks for coming and for the AWESOME hostess gift! Best one ever!!!
See you Monday!
I just figured that you - homemaker extraordinaire - probably was the one who invented them!! :-) I've been using these for years - AWESOME! Life changing! Liberating! Enough said!
You can come paint my walls this summer.
Guess what!?! Mr. Clean erasers are amazing at cleaning white leather tennis shoes! I'm not kidding - and the white rubber edges of the soles...yep, clean as a whistle!
I'm so sorry for not sharing about Mr. Clean Eraser. I thought every Dutch girl knew about him. :) You should also know that there's a special one designed to remove soap scum. Works great!
Post a Comment