Four doctors conferred and came to a conclusion. Max fractured his ulna at the wrist on the growth plate. He was casted yesterday. No surgery necessary. We are thankful for that decision.

The bad news is cast until December 28, snow boarding season on hold. To be resumed in January...
3 comments:
Randy says - maybe he should take up skiing so he has a much smaller chance of breakin' that thing again!! :-)
ohhhhh Max! Hope grandma's prescription makes it all better. :)
I hope Max heals quickly. I am crazy about this BEAUTIFUL apple/pear blanket! Receiving it in the mail was one of my sweetest surprises of the week! You are very thoughtful! Now, I would love to send some cards your way! Christmas gift tags? Birthday greetings? Thank you so much ... pictures to come of Hazel and her new blankie on my blog!
Post a Comment