I made a sign for his stall- "Lean Pork for Sale".
While Jon and Max showed their pigs I did barn duty in the dairy barn. Scooped a lot of manure and even wiped some heifer bums today!
Later Max got a blue for the Holstein heifer, showing FFA Type.
Then he came home and got sick... heat, exhaustion, nerves etc. etc.
Cool shower, a quick nap and dinner and he went back for barn duty.
Hubby's parents and brother came over today and we had dinner on the patio. Now I just have to iron his show clothes and go to bed.
Another early morning tomorrow. I have a nap planned for the afternoon.
3 comments:
go max! You will need a nap so we can rock the grandstands!
Yay Max & Meatwad! Hope the buyer thing works out. Hang in there...only 3 days left!
What a good mom! Way to go Max! How about some good pork recipes to hand out and entice buyers?!?!?:-)
Post a Comment