My cousin's kiddos, Austin and Aric, a couple of winners.
Max and Jon took Miss Flop out to the ring, basically the judge thought she was a nice little heifer, but it was hard to tell as she wouldn't walk.
A Blue ribbon! A number one blue ribbon, yay!
More blue means more green, as in the big bucks!
It was a long day of hurry up and wait.
Tonight Hubby and I went to a very sweet wedding, in a pretty setting, with yummy eats and libations. It was so nice to see my friend Jeffey so happy with his bride.
5 comments:
Max looks absolutely thrilled with his blue ribbons. "There goes my mom again, taking pictures for that blog of hers...just look pleasant..." He's such a good sport! Way to go, Max! ;0)
I got to see that MAX today. I asked if you were coming to the fair he smiled and said: NO; which means: she is done with the whole FAIR thing. I checked out the jams and we would have won hands down. Next year!!
Called you last night to come over for an impromtu dinner last night, by which I mean, lots of garden vegies, grilled chicken, fresh blueberries...and garden clothes, a messy house, produce all over the place...but wine would have been offered at the door and I would have made you walk very slowly so the buzz could kick in and you wouldn't notice those things!!!! You didn't answer however, so I gave up. Thought about calling Ty and having him get your cell from Max, but that may have intruded on the wedding!!!!
So glad that you survived the fair and congrats to Max on his pretty blue!!
ah. I can't believe I didn't get to go to the wedding. The play is really good though.
Glad the week went well. I went in and took a look at the cows, but no you or Max to be seen. :(
Congrats to Max on his week! Hope you get some rest.
congrats max nice looking cow and pig. I read your mom's blog al the time. Hi aunt tami
LOVE CASSY ROORDA
Post a Comment