Monday, August 17, 2009

This leetle Piggy Went NoWhere

Okay, so here is the deal. The heifer with Jersey Flop, is still flopping... Everyone tries to help, they all have ideas, to no avail. She just flops and stays. Aric thought he could do it, he is ten and it's his first 4-H year. We were laughin'. People made calls, adults came out to the ring, but no cure. Thankfully, Max is still smiling.


Not smiling about the pig though...she didn't make weight. This is really bad as now no little piggy going to market, no big bucks for Max and a homeless pig on Saturday evening. Not sure what we are going to do about that yet.

Tuesday is Fitting and Show for Max... the pressure is on. Luckily he is not using Miss Flop for Fit and Show.
See you at the FAIR!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I'll go in the ring with Max. I'm fairly certain I'd make weight. coughcough.

Melinda said...

Could you make facon out of the pig?!?

Anonymous said...

Get your pasture ready the pig is coming home! "That's some pig"