Hubby worked, I tried to get some order in the house and napped. In the evening we had stall duty so Max and Jon could go to Motocross(sp.?)at the Fair.
So, we scooped and answered questions, because you know I am so cow knowledgeable. Yes, Jersey milk has more butter fat, but Holsteins make more milk. That is the full extent of my knowledge.
And the best question all week- "Do you move your LVRM sofa here for the fair?"-asked by a serious, middle age woman from Vancouver.
"Oh yea, and then we move it right back, manure, barn smells and all, right back into our home, yep, we're immune to the manure,ma'am. And that is one beautiful, versatile piece of furniture."
Seriously.
"No ma'am, the kids buy a $10 sofa from the thrift store and then we dispose of it properly after the Fair."
Next week I will restore order in my home and at my desk at work, oh and get control of my sixteen year old. The End.
3 comments:
The sofa question and your sarcastic answer has me giggling :) The Moses Lake FAIR is this week too. I do like the FAIR... but I have to tell you I have never been to one as nice as the Lynden fair.
haha!!! your living room sofa - that is priceless.
On to order. Even w/out working the fair constantly I feel the need for that. Next week starts tennis turnout so I feel like it is fall and time for a new start. Here we go....
Boy - if you can control of your 16 years old, I'd love some tips from the pro for my 14 year old!! LOL! P.S. Holsteins are a different color than Jersey's - but I'm sure you knew that!
Post a Comment