Yesterday I mentioned to Becky that I was going to run into Bellingham and have a pedicure.
She had a better idea. She would come with Chelsea, a friend that loves to give pedicures and her sis, Shanda and I would get my pedicure and they would relax and have a drink.
Sounded pretty groovy to me.
Cute sisters with even cuter giggles.
Becky is admiring her toes and new shoes for a mini photo shoot. Did you know that if you lift your feet up and wiggle, the veins are minimized for a great looking photo. True story.
Fun times.
2 comments:
OMGosh... didn't know you captured that pic of my BIG foot in the air. I owe you one~ What a fun day! I know two others that will be so happy they MADE THE BLOG! Great fun~ can't wait to hear the comments on our toes. We shall be the envy of Lynden!
I'll host next.
You girls are too fun.
Post a Comment