Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pool Party

Well, kinda a pool party, a little pool party. Caleb and Emilyn came over yesterday for lunch and a swim. Someone learned how to float on her back at swimming lessons and can't stop.

Having control of the hose may seem like a little thing but when your brother wants control of the hose, trust me, it's a big thing.

Even more exciting than the pool, we drove through the car wash. A first time experience that brought shrieks and giggles.
Sometimes it's the little things in life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I drove Wyatt through his first car wash. Not that long ago. Fun times!

Janice said...

I had 5 brothers and believe me I get the "having control of the hose" thing!! My car is begging for a trip through the car wash too!

Mindy K said...

Emily called Emilyn today and more excitment hit when they found out they are in the same class. Mrs. Ellens/ Mrs. Vander Laan are in for some fun times with these girls.