Thursday, August 13, 2009

Big Ol' Pity Party



*Sick with strep throat in August is just wrong. Not a good week for me. Throat and ear pain like never before.

*The turn signals quit in the van last night, car repairs are the pits. We are a vehicle short this Summer as it is...grrrr.

*Hubby has many double shifts this week, I miss him.

*Max is busy getting ready for the Fair. One of his heifers has what is called The Jersey Flop. Trust me this isn't good.

*August is my and Hubby's least favorite month. Every year.

*Where is the sun?

*Okay, I'm done. It's bound to get better.

3 comments:

Janice said...

So sorry! I HATE strep throat - it is ugly! Sorry for Max, sorry that hubby is working - although a friend was just told he has to take a mandatory day off per week without pay - ouch (after he got a 14% pay cut last month) - maybe hubby working is a good thing :-)! Not preaching - that whole thought just came out! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Tami said...

Not sorry Hubby is working. He loves his job and we give thanks everyday.

I just miss him.

Julie said...

I hope your strep goes away.
I hope the flop unflops in time.
There's only 18 more days of August. (This is how I feel about January-February.)
Car repairs do stink.
I hope it ALL gets better soon. :)