Here are some of the ways I am beating the heat:
I made the hot tub into a cold tub, I just grab a book and soak.
Find someone with a real pool.
Hubby built Hawley a pup pool. That way he isn't panting on my patio creating more heat in my zone.
Keep dinner plans easy peasy with an Edaleen ice cream run.
Actually the guys are gone this evening and I am going to drive to Sonic in Ferndale, crank up the AC in the Element, have dinner and chill. Diet cherry limeade slushy, oh my!
8 comments:
Sounds good...cherry limeade slushies are my favorite! I could go for one right about now! ENJOY!
Bring me a diet CLA!
Troy got some great popsicle things at Eastside...making him happy.
We had a great time with you today beating the heat in the "real pool"--very COOL!!
Find someone with a real pool. Great tip! On it!
Took your idea with the hot tub and cold water, however when I opened it (haven't used it in monthes) there was a 12"hornets nest attatched to the lid with another 200 dead bees in the bottom, drowned of course!! Nothing like cleaning out the hot tub at 11pm in 80 degree heat!!! Alas, all is well now!!
I'm crabby too. I did take a cold bath this morning. And lucky Hawley...that was nice of hubby. :)
I'm not really beating the heat...I'm whining a lot. And not cooking.
Have you tried the creamy orange slushie? Tastes like a creamsicle!! NUMMY!!
Post a Comment