Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Will Power


Jodi Picoult is one of my favorite authors. She has a new book, 'Change of Heart'. I have it. I am trying to save it for vacation. So, I hid it from myself. That way I won't keep seeing it and thinking about it and want to start reading it. Love her books. I hope I have the self control to wait. If you are reading it, do NOT tell me one little thing! I am not even reading the book jacket, lest I'm tempted.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Maybe you should hide it at my house... I don't think you can keep from reading it.

Lori said...

Interesting set of novels. I just checked them out. Which one is your favorite. I can assume you probably read em all... I know I have read all my favorite author, Barbara Kingsolver.

Anonymous said...

The authors name has a nice ring to it.....

jkluginbill said...

Good luck. I am trying my darnedest to read it s----l----o----w, but you know how her books are - once you start you can't stop. I am trying to read only a chapter or two a day - it is hard. I have already read my chapters and I really, really, really want to go read some more. Trying to keep myself busy!!!

I think you should keep it at Shelly's - I am sure she would hide it (and totally not read it) for you! :)

Tami said...

My favorites are Plain Truth and Vanishing Act. i like them except the first two-so so.