Monday, March 17, 2008

Cancel the Pity Party

My dear, sweet youngest guy, has been whining, "there's no baked goods." 'Baked goods' is, I believe a section in the grocery store, where I don't shop because my guys get homemade. Not enough for Max, he wants/needs his Mama to bake for him and wants it to look like a bakery aisle in his own home. It's true I have been on an 'eat less, move more' however; people, no one is suffering on account of me! I have baked, maybe I have cut back and so there isn't a choice of bars, cookies, cupcakes and cinnamon rolls, but I have NOT deprived my children of sugar! We have a drawer, a large drawer, it is 12 inches deep, I measured this morning and it is filled with Junk food. Emilyn and Caleb refer to it as THE drawer and use reverent tones when speaking of the drawer. It is full of candy, chips, fruit snacks, licorice, nuts, cookies, M & M's in several forms and all available for eating. So please, people cancel the pity party, my guys do have sugar available.

No comments: