The museum gift shop has a new Spring gift line, natural life. From emery boards, luggage tags, treasure boxes, mugs, key chains, book marks, makeup bags to my personal favorite, bike baskets, this line has it all. It just makes me smile. I am going to have to get myself a hat for Spring gardening, they come in brown which works for me because I tend to touch the dirt and then the hat. Oh, and the baby blankets are super soft.
3 comments:
Looks delightful. I can't wait to feel better so I can go in and peruse the merchandise. I see many treasures!
Oooooo cute stuff! Love that gift shop at the museum!
I am glad I got to see all the *stuff* in person. I am now contemplating what I NEED! :)haha!
I like that Troy calls my shopping "reinvesting" in the museum. Nice way of looking at it.
I have some ideas for the baskets - bathroom for lotions and such, next to the bed for pencil, paper, books; outside during the summer w/ plastic cutlery...The possibilities are endless! Now which one is for me?
:)I think my head needs to be clear to shop...it WILL happen!
Post a Comment