A few of my favorite things today. A large choir singing, Handels' Alleluia Chorus, little girls' Easter dresses, a message of hope and salvation, handbell choir, two big hams, kids and their loot, kids who don't care about the candy, really yummy desserts, 'sisters' that dress alike, friends that feel welcome, a large family, Emily and Luke (five years old) telling me about their trip to Costa Rica, lots of laughs. God is good. I hope you each had a Blessed Easter.
4 comments:
Too funny....Eddie Bauer should be paying us for the free advertising. :)
It was a great Easter. Thanks to Aunt Judy for hosting the gang.
May your year be filled with all those little things that warm the heart and make us realize that it's good to be here surrounded by the people who love us.
There is nothing like faith, family and FOOD!
Hi Tami!
I forgot that Clayton had candy in his tractor until I read what you wrote! :) I'm sure it will be soon that he choses the candy over the toys! Can you email me that picture? I didn't get any pictures that day! scottjorissen@comcast.net
It was great seeing you, and what a fun blog you have!!
Tricia
Post a Comment