You know, the hour, the short hour, the hour when the house is clean. The last load is in the dryer, the freshly laundered rugs are on the clean floors, the dusting is done, the bathroom is sparkling, the hour when you are finished cleaning before they all come home. The only hour of the week that the house is clean, no dirt, hay or straw on the floor. Yep, I'm in that hour. Hardly know what to do with myself. A walk, think about dinner, read a book, do some yard work, finish our taxes or maybe I'll just enjoy the clean, for one hour.
And speaking of an hour, remember to spring forward for daylight savings time tonight. ;)
1 comment:
I hope you enjoyed your hour. I like your vignette. Pretty. I am still waiting for my hour - I have been waiting for about 13 years! :)
Post a Comment