Friday, March 28, 2008

Mary Janes


I get to visit a new baby today. I told one of my docents, Anna Greta where I was going and she was excited. She had just made these sweet mary jane booties and they needed a home. I'm going to use them as a bow on my gift for baby Ella. Anna Greta is another one of my docents with a great attitude, love these mentors! I also love little girl shoes. Emilyn always has cute shoes, and Emily had the sweetest pair of bright pink shoes from the Gap on Easter. I think for many, many reasons God knew what He was doing when I had boys but I do feel a little cheated when I see sweet little girl shoes.

2 comments:

Fans of Cash said...

Those are so cute. I love them! What a great baby gift.

Core4 said...

If I have a girl, she MUST have these booties.