
Sam skis and Max snow boards, but they go together. Both had a really good time. The condo is 'ski in,ski out' so they swooped up to the balcony for lunch. The hubby, myself, Kathi and Wyatt went snow shoeing, all of us loved it and would definitely go again. Nice trails around Lost Lake.

We spent time in the village too. Wyatt is posing with his Olympic gold medal. Whistler has many photo opportunities for us tourists.

Sam took it in the chin, literally. Spring skiing can be icy and Sam will attest to this. Inside his lip is pretty bad too. But he still had fun.
4 comments:
That sam! He likes to injure the chin.
I told him it looks like a goatee.....Spelling? I don't know.
Glad to hear you had a nice time!
Ohhh Sammm....owwww! Was it a big crash or a slow slide? Glad everyone is home safe...'cept for that bit-o-chin Sam left on the slope.
Ouch! That's about all I can say!
Wow...
That looks painful...
Hope it heals quickly!
Post a Comment