Saturday, March 15, 2008

Singing in the Rain


Photo is a little red, could be the raincoats in Begonia at eddie bauer, sharing their hue. My sis Kathi and I both picked out this coat in the catalog, I made reference to this in an earlier post. Here we are in Whistler Village both trying on the coat. I bought it, I love it! She is going to order it so that she can get it in tall. Not sure if you saw the Oprah episode where we were given a list of must have apparel, but the bright colored trench coat is now covered. I still need the white jean jacket and the large bag/purse which will make my bum look smaller. But the coat is a start and I love it! The lines are great and the color is a wow factor. Check it out online at eddiebauer.com.
Edited: The coat looks better without long underwear, sweaters and a down vest under it. Really!

3 comments:

jkluginbill said...

I really like the coat - it is a magical red! So cute that you and your sister dress alike (me & my sister haven't done that since she was 5 - maybe one day...)!

Glad you had fun at Whistler! :)

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Wow!
Love that raincoat. I may need one for my next trip to London.

Becky L. Beck said...

Hi Tami and welcome home! I love the jacket on both of you. I saw the same show and must say that I see nothing wrong with my stretch clothing or jammies until noon. I will challenge any woman who say's you can't be productive in stretch or jammies!
Becky Beck