Since I wasn't feeling so good yesterday-I stopped at work and didn't really work. One of my favorite docents was working at the museum-he took one look at me and heard my cough and told me, "go home, have a hot drink with something in it, and drink while sitting down." So, I asked my friend if a hot buttered jack would work. Yep! So I took Bob Boice's advice and had a strong drink while on the couch. And I gotta say I am cured...well, almost. But I did feel better yesterday... for awhile. :P
Bob is '85 and still alive' as we always tell him so if something is working for him I say, TRY IT!
2 comments:
That is great Bob advice! :)
Glad you are feeling a bit better!
I've tried everything else...what the heck...bring on the hot toddies! Besides, that Mr. Bob is a pretty smart guy. I figure any advice from him is good advice.
Post a Comment