Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I. Am. Exhausted.




I think it is safe to say that a very merry was had by all at the Rylaarsdam casa. Throughout the season I got some very nice gifts-a chandelier for my patio umbrella, new clothes, perfume, books, snowglobes, the Office season 3, barware, thoughtful cards and a gift given to SEVA in my name. I got a very cute, special, and thoughtful card from my hubby yesterday morning. He left it for me before he went to work to find by the coffee pot -nice surprise.
Church yesterday morning and then dinner prep! The boys totally helped. We had 23 family and friends here for dinner, ham, turkey and all of the trimmings. Cream pies for dessert. I had three tables-adults, young men and a girly girl table. A good time was had by all.
Today, besides dishes I am going to hit the couch. Caught a cold and need a nap. Not even good sales can get me off the couch today! Back to work tomorrow :) But today I get to look at my new books including Frommers 2008 Hawaii Guide. And as seen below:

2 comments:

jkluginbill said...

Those are some nicely wrapped books - you must have awesome friends! :)

Sorry you are feeling ill - I hope you a speedy recovery. Love the grown up/boys/girls tables! I would have loved that (not sitting next to my cousin would have meant a lot more pleasant family dinners!).

Feel better and get creative! :)

Anonymous said...

You were truly the "hostess of the year" this holiday season....I'm sure everyone appreciated your efforts...it all looked wonderful.

I will be over soon to see that Ali Edwards book and celebrate 2008with a glass of wine. :)

Hope you feel better.