Last night Fred, Max and I went to our friend, Adelene. I have been doing her Christmas decorating for years, I say years because I am not exactly sure how many, maybe 7+. I had lots of help last night from the guys. We always have a good time and lots of laughs. Fred helps with getting the tree and lights up and Max's job is the mistletoe. Max took on that responsibility several years ago and I just want to wish Ad good luck with that for this year. We helped her & Dorothy throw the BIG party in their house before they moved to the condo and since that time I have been waiting to be the event gal for Ad's wedding reception. Pic is Max and Ad next to that gorgeous tree!
Friday, December 7, 2007
Decking Ad's Halls
Last night Fred, Max and I went to our friend, Adelene. I have been doing her Christmas decorating for years, I say years because I am not exactly sure how many, maybe 7+. I had lots of help last night from the guys. We always have a good time and lots of laughs. Fred helps with getting the tree and lights up and Max's job is the mistletoe. Max took on that responsibility several years ago and I just want to wish Ad good luck with that for this year. We helped her & Dorothy throw the BIG party in their house before they moved to the condo and since that time I have been waiting to be the event gal for Ad's wedding reception. Pic is Max and Ad next to that gorgeous tree!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment