Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'll Be Home for Christmas-NOT



I am missing Dan this morning. He called on Friday when Fred & I were both home. He is doing well, still a bit raspy from that BAD flu he had when he arrived in Kosovo. It was so good to hear his voice, and we did a lot of telling each other that. He has jumped right into school. Made friends and is moving to a new flat with a better city view. He is weighing his options for a job-the UN, the EU or the embassy. I am so proud of Dan but a bit selfish too as I wish he'd be home for Christmas. Photos of Dan are his first and second Christmas with Santa and this October when we had a great visit with him.

3 comments:

jkluginbill said...

Love his Santa pics - they even look like him! Go figure.

I don't think it is selfish to want him home with you - any mom would. I am glad he is doing well and getting over being sick!

Merry Christmas Dan!

Shelly said...

It's such a joy to watch these kids grow up and spread their wings. We wonder, we worry and ...we pray.
Merry Christmas Dan!

Anonymous said...

OOHHH!
Cute pictures of Dan and santa!