Pictures are from last night at my folks. I love Sam giving Katie her gift, he had her name. Yummy food, good family and really a lot of teens-all in a good place in their lives too. And BINGO! That was Kathi and my surprise! It's was fun, really!
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Merry, merry!
I am in a good place. Max and I are totally ready for our dinner party, I'm showered, the house is ready, the food is cooking, the table is set. Ready without panic. That is a good place. I'm in a good place in my life too. Good marriage, good kiddos, good friends, good family and I'm ready for Christmas...Can't beat that! Seriously, my heart is in a good place too. I am ready to celebrate my Savior's birthday. All of the "stuff" is ready and I am too! Merry, merry people. :)




Pictures are from last night at my folks. I love Sam giving Katie her gift, he had her name. Yummy food, good family and really a lot of teens-all in a good place in their lives too. And BINGO! That was Kathi and my surprise! It's was fun, really!
Pictures are from last night at my folks. I love Sam giving Katie her gift, he had her name. Yummy food, good family and really a lot of teens-all in a good place in their lives too. And BINGO! That was Kathi and my surprise! It's was fun, really!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like a fun-filled Christmas celebration at your parents house! So many teens in one place! Wow!
Happy, happy Christmas!
Post a Comment