
I read this book this past fall. It is written by Alice Kuipers. A very fast and light read but did make me cry a bit too. I might go and get it for my teen niece for Cmas. Katie is a reader. Anyway, it did get me thinking about notes on the fridge and I have saved several over the years. My guys like to doctor up the grocery list on the magnetic pad I keep on the fridge.
Here is a favorite: "eggs, romaine, crystal lite,*toys for Sam, red potatoes, chicken, hamburger, *candy for Danny, *Brains for Sam & Dan, *brains for whoever wrote that (w/ an arrow to previous item), *horse for max, crisco, *brains for Dad, *chicken legs for Pastor Vriesman"
*I did not put these items on my list. This was about 7 years ago.
This is a more recent one left by Fred; " Boys, Feed animals, empty dishwasher and don't make a freakin mess.
If I leave a list of errands someone will write, "get a clue." Like get groceries, get gas, stop at the library, pick up paint etc.
I hope fridge notes are not a lost art in the world of cell phones.
1 comment:
I always enjoy your tales of the refrigerator list! No brains for mom - you must have enough...Don't forget the soy sauce!
Your boys think they are clever don't they?
Happy Weekend!
Post a Comment