I hope I am not coming down with something, like an early dose of Christmas crazies. But I think I may be. Not like Vivie dropping her basket, but a bit of the jitters. I think I need to do some big time list making to settle myself.
Fred and I went to Treasury Of Memories yesterday and I got the 7Gypsies spinner. So excited. Also, bought a frame for some of my heart shaped rocks from my boys. I will try to post a photo of the finish product soon. The vinyl I bought was tan instead of black, it has to go back, so disappointed. Also, bought paper for making placecards and menus for the dinners we are hosting over the season. I think if I just get started baking, shopping, wrapping, & making the said placecards I will feel better.
We also went to the Haggen's wine sale yesterday-got some good wine with pretty Christmas labels. And we picked up a package of Starbuck Christmas Blend. So, I guess we're ready for anything...except me dropping my basket.
3 comments:
Oh no don't drop your basket - not yet! Wait until the aftermath and spend a few days in a wine-induced stupor! :)
Hey, I thought not buying the spinner before Christmas - no naggin' me now. What are you going to do with yours? I still haven't decided (but I bought a LOT of cards so I can do many projects).
lolol..I don't really even DO papercrafts and you're making me want one of those things. 'Cuz of you I'm checking Ali's daily pages. Too funny.
Hey..arrest those crazies so you can enjoy your birthday girlie!
Hey - Love the frame for your heart shaped rocks...very special. What "Martha" (or is it Ali now??) idea have you come up with for place cards and menus? I'm hosting a Christmas dinner and would love to copy. :)
Post a Comment