Caleb & Emilyn came over last night during Fred & their parents' choir practice. I didn't see much of Caleb as we have guitar hero, he scooted right upstairs and barely came down for a snack. Miss Emilyn & myself made mini brownie cupcakes with frosting & Christmas sprinkles. Sam & Max came and bugged her constantly for a taste or to give advice. They love to tease her and she can give it right back. I asked her what she wanted for Christmas. She said, "Tami...at my house, and burn those boys." Okay I am not sure if she meant literally or figuratively. But you have to admit that would kind of put those boys in a bind if I went to live with Miss Emilyn. Where we could bake, craft and giggle to our hearts content.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Girl Time
Caleb & Emilyn came over last night during Fred & their parents' choir practice. I didn't see much of Caleb as we have guitar hero, he scooted right upstairs and barely came down for a snack. Miss Emilyn & myself made mini brownie cupcakes with frosting & Christmas sprinkles. Sam & Max came and bugged her constantly for a taste or to give advice. They love to tease her and she can give it right back. I asked her what she wanted for Christmas. She said, "Tami...at my house, and burn those boys." Okay I am not sure if she meant literally or figuratively. But you have to admit that would kind of put those boys in a bind if I went to live with Miss Emilyn. Where we could bake, craft and giggle to our hearts content.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those boys will follow you all the way to Emilyn's house --- you can run but now way can you hide.
How adorable. I have heard so much about Emilyn, now I can put a face to a name.
I think I need a girl so I can have girls nights too...fun times!
Post a Comment