Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Pinnacle Grill

While cruising on the ms Ryndam we enjoyed the their five star restaurant, the Pinnacle Grill. The main dining room was great too but for a treat on our last evening we had dinner at the Pinnacle. Best meal of my life. Everything was so delicious and the presentation was beautiful. My crab cake brought a tear to my eye.



We made many good memories on our trip. Now it is back to work, my cooking and parenting Max. It's all good.

5 comments:

Les Hon said...

You guys look spiffy!!! (Who needs Spanx anyway?!)

It must be fun to go dress up lovely and then have the best meal of your life...

Wonderful!

shelly said...

Yowza...looks like a sauce-a-rama, I think that looks like my kind of meal...bring on the saucier pan!!!

Kelly said...

You guys look so cute and VERY HAPPY! I love your dress, Tami!

Janice said...

What fun!!! I must say - routing is a good thing! Although, a cruise does sound delightful.............everyday life is pretty exciting right now.

You and Fred look like a couple of honeymooners - Tami you look about 35 years old - it must've worked for you!!!!

michele said...

I love that picture of you and your hubby! A cruise sounds really nice... but ya know at this stage of my life it would probably be a Disney Cruise. :)