Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thanks!

I got a text from Sam, "I got the dang card."

amen!

The text came at 3:36 a.m. I woke up for the day at 3:30 and started praying. At five I thought I'd check my phone and yeeehaw, there it was. Good News!

He graduates and gets on the bus by eleven today... by 8 a.m. our time.

Phew and thank you Jesus.

I'm not necessarily laying awake worrying, just taking allergy meds that keep me awake at night but functioning during the day- nice huh?

3 comments:

Les Hon said...

Whew!! So glad that dang card is in his hands!

God is good.

Janice said...

See - I just knew it was your day for a miracle! Enjoy your day today knowing God supplied!

Kelly said...

So glad to be serving such a great God that takes care of all matters.
Good luck, Sam!