Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Honey

Happy Birthday to Hubby! We are having a bit of a celebration tonight. It is a work day, after all.

Of all the cakes I bake from scratch and desserts I can whip up for him, Hubby chooses cherry chip from a mix and cream cheese frosting from a can. It's in the oven, all for him. Love you honey!

5 comments:

jkluginbill said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr. R.!

Hope you have a great day and enjoy your cherry chip cake (Troy loves that too...).

shelly said...

Happy Birthday Fred!
What's not to love about cherry chip - yum.
S~

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Fred!
Paula Dean makes her cherry chip from scratch (I have the receipe) - I'm just saying...
Kathi

Janice said...

I do love a good cherry chip cake from a box. Sorry kathi, I've had the scratch one, and it was great - but there is still just something about the one from the box!! :-) I'm thinking leftovers should come to Holly's tonight if you're going to drop by!!

Happy Birthday Fred!!

Tami said...

Box only for Hubby! He says it's nice when people try with the from scratch cherry chip but it isn't the real deal.
I will be at Holly's tonight but if I tried to take a cherry chip out of the house I probably wouldn't live to tell of it... Max told me this morning that he would be home tonight and eat the cake. He means the whole thing!