Friday, February 12, 2010

LoVe Week Prep

Lots and lots of LoVe week prep going on here.
*It is our anniversary today- love you honey!
*We have a special, sweet guest for the weekend.
*Our Valentine dinner is Saturday evening. And for the first time in our history there will be more girls than guys at our Valentine dinner. I'm kind of excited about that ratio since I have always been out numbered.



I am LOVING it!

4 comments:

jkluginbill said...

Happy Anniversary!

Enjoy your love weekend!

Janice said...

I LOVE how you celebrate every holiday -life's short - that's the way it should be!! I've always served banana splits for dinner on Valentines - the kids loved it when they were younger - now I have to serve pizza for dessert!! ♥♥♥♥♥

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! What a fun week at your house! We already ate all the red and pink m&m's so I guess we're done here!!!

Thought of you throughout the opening ceremonies as your mittens were on EVERYONE!!! (except me...sadness...) Did you feel like you were part of everything??? After all they all dressed like you!!! Did you ever get those white boots you wanted?? I went into T's room to see if I could see any fireworks from his window, but no!!! Maybe if they have some on Grousse (sp)???

michele said...

Happy Anniversary a day late! :)
Happy Valentine's too... what cute stuff you have going here!