
Last night I called Sam. He had a BiG test on snake bites and child birth(he told me after seeing those films he is never having children, doesn't even want to put a wife through childbirth) and other calamities. I called to see how he scored. He scored a 96%. So, we chat, I need to go make dinner and start to say good bye.
So I say..."Sam, I am so proud of you, love you honey",about to say g'bye here.
Sam interrupts me, "on Saturday I am getting a tattoo" and hangs up FAST!
{insert BiG sigh}
Now please excuse my texting grammar. I do the best I can as fast as I can which quite often is pretty poor.
I text Sam- "New needles. since you watched birth movies this week- a reminder of the sacrifice i made giving birth to a fat ten pound sam! dont mark your self with a tattoo. :) luv- mum
Sam texts me-"I think i'm doing a real looking heart with mother written on it, kinda like the old heart tattoos with mom written on it."
I text back- "Ok good save. ;)
What can I say? If he is smart enough to know not to tattoo a girl's name cuz we all know girls come and go, but rather 'Mother', go crazy Sam.
After all a MoM's LoVe is forever.
6 comments:
I'm sure I speak for all when I say a picture of that must be posted.
Indeed, a good save!
You didn't raise no dummies did you? : )
Can't wait to see the posting on Sam's blog!
You have my sympathy!!
Actually, i know a guy that brought his tattoo kit from home after christmas exodus, he's really good. And cheap. He doesnt have many spare needles, but he uses hand sanitizer on the needle and it works great. and i was just kidding about the heart
Not funny, Sam! You're going to give your mother a heart attack if you keep this up...
I say you follow his example; try and out DO whatever he DOES.... See if that won't get to him. :)
Our eldest is tattooed - only his is the Mt. Baker Ski Area logo - I guess Mt. Baker is forever too just like a Mom's love (I guess both are volutile and apt to blow at any time to :-)
Post a Comment