Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Delinquents?

Max and Tyler's Dads told them they could skip school one day to go snowboarding. Today is the day! We gave him our blessing, the Element and a BiG lunch...and LoTs of advice for driving in the snow. And we specifically told him NOT to break anything! As in bones.
Obviously I don't know how to use my new scanner.

3 comments:

Janice said...

OOOOOOOOOOO-Emily will be soooo jealous! She has a season's pass (only because of her dad being on Ski Patrol) and she hasn't been up yet this year :-(! Praying for safety for those boys!!

jkluginbill said...

might as well go now when there is actually snow on the mountain. Hasn't been the best skiing year.

I am sure Max will come home unbroken. Ok. I'm not *sure* but I'm praying for it! :)

Holly said...

I was shocked to see the Element at our house this morning! Thought for sure it would be the van, but I figure he'll be extra careful today!!!!
What's up with those Dad's???
Hope you're having a fun day and that broken bones are banned!!