Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Valentine Picks

It's LoVe week at the Stone House. I wanted to share some of my picks for your special Valentine and special friends and family.

Rod Stewart's newest album, Soulbook. I am loving this album. Love songs, baby!


Straight to the heart, a gift that says you care about their well being. I am on my second year of my Health subscription and I love it. Health is my new favorite magazine. Men's Health is great for guys.


I {heart} this lotion. I bought it on vacation in a travel size and fell in love. Next I am going to try Johnson & Johnson's lavender and camomile lotion and body wash.


I love the new 'old' bar accessories at Pottery Barn, they are having a back order issue with them, so be patient. I know my bartender needs them.


My heart jewelry from Tricia is special. My guys gave me the jewels. Sentimental fool that I am, these pieces mean a lot. The heart rock with a hole looks all sweet and sassy for LoVe week with red thread, worn with a black t-shirt.

I love to bake for those I love. Cinnamon rolls baked in a heart shape, pink frosting and Valentine sprinkles can say, I love you.


A simple card or a print from one of my favorite esty shops. Amazing photo.


Keep it simple, sincere and creative. Lots more luv coming this week...

3 comments:

jkluginbill said...

I LOVE IT ALL!!!

Rod Stewart is lovely. And that is one of my favorite esty shops too (and I don't think we've EVER talked about that...crazy huh?).

Enjoy your LOVE week!

Becky L. Beck said...

I LOVE all of your LOVES; and the ways you inspire each of us... I did something special for my hubby; wait til you see.

Eloise said...

Love this post! As you know, I'm a big fan of Valentine's Day. It's fun to see how others commemorate it.