Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Good Stuff

Wednesday is Thrift Store day, all of the new junk is out, all of the hard core junkies are there. Good fun.

Today I scored an Ikea lantern, I needed three and now I have them. And a random find, The Bad Girl's Sticky Notes, for a mere fifty cents. Just in time for LoVe Week. I'm thinking they are going to be a lot of fun for fifty cents.


Then on to work at the museum where Holly ran in the door and gave me a gift, then ran back out to get to her first of two jobs she works at on Wednesdays. Go Holly!

The gift was this catchy little phrase, which I may or may not overuse, occasionally... maybe sometimes. Raise your hand if you've heard me say, It Is What It Is.

Okay, okay, I get it.

Random gifts are so much fun-thanks Holly!

5 comments:

jkluginbill said...

Perfect sign!

I have one of those lanterns in my get-rid-of box if you want a back up...

Take care. =)

Anonymous said...

Im raising my hand.

Tami said...

Yes please Jerrie.

Becky L. Beck said...

Yes.... I'm raising my hand too; Ok OK Amen sista! I'm sure Paula is saying; alright already~ :)

Holly said...

Glad you liked it??? and so promptly displayed!!! Or maybe that was for the photo shoot!!!
Your scrapbook stuff is in the back on the hold shelf. If you don't want it don't worry about it, I'll put it back.
Have fun with that album...can't wait to see it!!