Friday, September 11, 2009

A First

Caleb and Emilyn came over last night. After dinner,where my guys told E. to back off the meatballs-for crying out loud, I made plenty, had leftovers. I guess Max and Sam just LoVe to tease Miss E., the little sister they never had. Anyway, after dinner...we went for a ride to get some ice cream for dessert.

This was a first for Caleb and Emilyn, they had never ridden in a convertible, on the road. Not sure what that means, maybe Fair or Disneyland rides are considered off road. A good time was had by all.


Sometimes it is the little things in Life.

This afternoon, tomorrow morning and Monday I am at Sole Obsession. Now that the kids have all their new Fall clothes I think it is time for mama. Come in and I'll fix you up with something stylish. Hubby is working doubles all weekend, so I may as well work too.
I do have a little fun planned though.
Enjoy the sunshine this weekend-could be the last of summer...

No comments: