Tuesday I bring Sam to the recruiter and he leaves for Seattle. On Wednesday Hubby, Max and I will see Sam's swearing-in ceremony and say our farewells. Then on Thursday morning Sam flies to Fort Sill. It's kind of a process. I do LoVe all the ceremony parts.
Thanks for all of your encouraging comments yesterday. They mean so much!
God is good.
6 comments:
You can do it Sam!! and Mom!!! We're so proud of you and so thankful to you. Best wishes for a speedy boot camp!!!!
What a stud!
We are so proud of you.
Is this a picture of THE chocolate pie that Sam loves that I ate??? Wow does it look delicious...need me to take care of Hawley?? I'm hoping there is some leftover in the fridge... he he! Sam; you are in my prayers for sure! So are you Tami... I felt sad for you on Sunday. HUGS
Tami, you won my drawing - I need a snail mail address. Congrats!
So proud of him, will pray for him, and his parents!! Looking forward to the updates on the blog!
Thinking of you, Tami. You must be so proud of Sam, but this has to be hard of you as his mother!
Post a Comment