Around here on Thursday we may drive on the driveway. Concrete is curing. Saturday I got groceries, drove up, put on the flashers, jumped out and put everything on the driveway. Hubby was home to help carry in. My house is messy cuz I kinda know that no one can stop by...
Around here the gardens are all looking like the last rose of Summer. I need to pull things out and trim back.
Around here Fall is in the air. It was pretty chilly this morning at 5:40 as I jogged down to my car to go to boot camp. I am starting to get some Fall things out in the house. And starting to think about some serious Fall cleaning. I baked a batch of Oatmeal cookies with craisins and white chocolate chips this morning. I was ready for the smell of cinnamon baking.
Around here my day is full of appointments, errands and appointment making. Max's football game is at 5:30 so I think I'll make supper to go and have a small tailgate party with Hubby in the bleachers.
Around here it is different without Sam. He called and is doing well. He needs to eat faster, he has lots of blisters from his boots, and is either hot or cold. Still focused and ready for the challenge. We miss him. A. Lot.
4 comments:
I was going to get my fall stuff out last Wed., but just couldn't do it in 85 degree weather! Maybe this week! My pumpkin candle is waiting!
Sounds like things are going well over there. :)
Got my Halloween/Fall stuff out...You know at least what is left after last years decoration issues! :)
I kinda want to just stop by and see how messy your house can possibly be. Happy day!
Speaking of fall...sent you an e-mail about pumpkin carving dates and it was returned to me "undeliverable"...bubba huh?
Let me know if you have a date that works...October is crrazyyy!
It was so nice talking with you...glad everything's okay, even though they may not be great! Saving that for Heaven!!
But look at your adorable journal!!! Are you putting your deepest thoughts and desires in it? Do you leave it laying around so that "someone" might be nosy, pick it up and find out those things and respond accordingly???!!!! Just wonderin'!
Bring on the fall! the cinnamon! and the tailgate party!!
Post a Comment