Friday I took my Mom for a pedicure, Jodi met us there. My Mom was nervous. This was all a bit too frou frou for my practical Mom. She ended up enjoying the pampering, wants to go back and liked how her feet felt. Mom could be a high maintenance babe yet. We had a good time. A little shopping and lunch too.
Jodi and Mom bought the same sandals at Sole Obsession this Spring. Didn't realize it until Friday.
Happy Anniversary Babes!
On Saturday evening Hubby and I hosted an anniversary party for the boot camp babes and their husbands. Yes, for one year we have been getting up at 5:30 a.m. and going to work out with Robb three days a week. Karen and I decided that this warranted a Par-Tay!
Everyone brought their favorite diet foods to share. Sangria and 'Lime punch', appetizers and goodies galore.
Lots of laughs too. Everyone cleans up real nice and frankly, I hardly recognized some with hair and makeup done.
Mother's Day
I was totally spoiled with beautiful gifts, coffee and grapefruit in bed, after church a brunch at Bill and Jodi's place, a call from Danny, the works!
Jodi's table was gorgeous. Fine china with a woodsy feel. Delicious food. Excellent wait staff.
SIL Julie stopped by after lunch with her Mom and we had a Moms' pic. Isn't it great how color coordinated we are? We didn't even call each other. Clever girls!
Today, I am going to regroup, do laundry and get my game on for the end of the school year activities. The PaRtY is OVER.
But, oh, it was fun.
3 comments:
I think I need an extra day of rest...is that allowed?
To much fun!
Fun stuff! You VanderHaak girls ALL know how to throw a party, set a beautiful table, make people feel loved - your mom did a good job with you girls!!
Really...you all have centerpieces on your table? The last time my table had a centerpiece that was planned was before the kiddos arrived. I don't know how you do it but I am, as always, impressed.
Post a Comment