That was close! Max passed his driver's test at the DMV, barely. We are so happy. Not that he's driving, but that Hubby and I are now finished at the DMV in our parenting career. Yay!
I know the feeling. I just took the 3rd and last kiddo to renew his license for the last time. Once they turn 18 they are on their own. I miss the days when I took them everywhere and I wasn't wide awake after midnight waiting for everyone to come home.
Way to go, Max! Congrats, parents. We were on vacation when our third and last had the big birthday. Grandma took him. They claim it was a "bonding" time.
7 comments:
Congratulations! Definitely cause for celebration...I remember!
I know the feeling. I just took the 3rd and last kiddo to renew his license for the last time. Once they turn 18 they are on their own. I miss the days when I took them everywhere and I wasn't wide awake after midnight waiting for everyone to come home.
Congrats to Max and parents!
Way to go Max! :)
Way to go, Max! Congrats, parents.
We were on vacation when our third and last had the big birthday. Grandma took him. They claim it was a "bonding" time.
hit the road Max-well maybe not until your 16th birthday!
We have two down - one to go - the girl!! I think I'll leave this one up to dad!!
Post a Comment