Friday, May 8, 2009

Friends Would Tell

Gee whiz, some friends you are. Apparently at some point I was walking around all lopsided and NO one had the decency to tell me. I thought you were my friends. No one had the decency to come forward and tell me and frankly I never noticed nor do I remember missing a bra underwire.

Apparently one was missing and this week after being trapped it moved and broke the washing machine. A bra underwire and a guitar pick cost me $160+ in repair bills.



Does anyone else ever have this kind of stuff at their house? Or is it just me? Of course now, I realize I can hardly count on any of you to have the decency to tell me.

Once the laundry is caught up a fun weekend is planned! Pedicure with Mom, hosting an anniversary party, Mother's Day brunch at Bill and Jodi's place and the weather forecast is for SuN! Life is good.

4 comments:

jkluginbill said...

now that you mention it....hahaha!!! funny stuff there Tami! Those things do happen at our house, mostly regarding little airsoft bbs. :)

Have a wonderful weekend.

Mindy K said...

Minor detail, I guess you can't blame your guys. I always have Luke to blame. You remember why I had a Museum Membership. Just one off the top of my head.

Janice said...

Maybe we didn't tell you because it's the ONLY imperfection we could find in you - Jeepers - give me a break!! :-)Have a fun "balanced" kind of weekend! We've got more shrimping plans!!

Holly said...

Okay, this is the funniest post yet!!!!! It's sweet (or insane) of you to assume we're all looking at your chest! Aren't those days over?? I hope so!!!! You could always opt for underwire-free, I hate those wires. And look at all the money you'd save! Maybe it was the picks fault and not the wires. I think the bill should be divided amongst the culprits!!