Saturday, June 15, 2013

Saturday Junkin'

I did a bit of junkin' this morning.  My plan was to run to the neighbor's estate sale and then get busy at home.  Shelly talked me into a few more stops.  It took two pickup truck loads to get us back home.
And when I got home the junkin' fairy had been to my back door and left me a little surprise.  A luggage rack  for the guest room!  I've had it on my list for a long time.  So a heartfelt thank you to the little junkin' fairy.
 The vintage chaise lounge is going to travel with the Aloha '54.  The suitcase is for Sam. The cake tray and lamp with be painted with ASCP.  The vintage champagne bucket is for Hubby.  And the berries are for everyone!  Oh, and the groovy beaded belt is for moi.  I've always want one to wear to a rodeo or to the fair.  A skirt or Levis, a black t-shirt and yeehaw I'll be stylin'.  Or I could belt a vintage suitcase...
I bought one other item and I'll share it later.  Before and after shots, you know.


1 comment:

Holly said...

saw that little chaise lounge. Love that it's going with the trailer! With that belt you'd make a great "sister on the fly"!!!
Looking forward to all the displays.
Lots of Christmas stuff out this weekend...are you looking for anything in particular?

The "junkin' fairy"!!!! (please refer to me as such, from now on...lol!!!