Thursday, June 20, 2013

Party On

On Monday afternoon I attended a work party at Chris' studio.  Shelly, Holly, Chris and I had many projects waiting in the wings and decided to set a date and work collectively on our individual projects.  It just seems less like painting when the air is thick with creativity rather than paint fumes (ASCP has no smell). Enjoying refreshments which include champagne cocktails also help to make painting seem less like a chore.  And some quality time with the girls helps too.
 We had a party on the patio Monday and Tuesday evenings.  Many guests, delicious food and weather that cooperated, who could ask for anything more?
 Well, I guess Sam could ask that his Mom put the camera away.
This week we have been on our patio, our friends' patio and tonight... probably no patio.  The rain has returned.  It's raining so hard that flamingos were trying to find shelter on our lawn this morning.  
Go south pretty pinks!
I think I'll make soup for dinner tonight and try to keep dry.  After all, Summer actually begins tomorrow and then no more soup because it will get warm and sunny.  Right?

1 comment:

Holly said...

Such a good time! Love all the pics and the memories!