Thursday, April 14, 2011

Vacation Scrapbook

Okay before this turns into a boring travel slide show, I'll stop.
Right after these shots...
Every afternoon Max drew a line in the sand and when the surf got to the line Karen and I moved our towels up shore just a bit. Thanks Max ;)

I just love a guy in madras plaid shorts and a linen shirt. swoon

Karen with her white grape juice and me with a club soda and limes...
The boys got some father-son time with "life lessons" aka free advice.


I still love to send postcards and found some pretty ones in our hotel gift shop.
Since Braden is a senior this was his last family vacation.
I think we made enough memories to last a lifetime.
Breakfast on the patio was always delicious. I miss it.
Hubby drove the Ford Flex and we were never lost. Or at least if we were we didn't know it.
At about 4 o'clock in the afternoon the light on the beach changes.
And it's pretty, real pretty.

Our last dinner at House Without a Key. It's our favorite spot for dinner and we got our favorite table both nights we ate there. I had the coconut cake both nights and thought about getting one to go before we left for the airport.
Robert Louis Stevenson wrote at House Without a Key under the big tree behind us. Just a little trivia for those of you that played the old game, Authors.
Aloha

4 comments:

Les Hon said...

{long sigh}

Why is it snowing today?

{snort of derision}

I think I'll look at your pictures again...

Holly said...

Can I just say??? That is the CUTEST skirt ever!!!! You look adorable (as always!) and I enjoyed every wonderful picture!! Thanks for sharing!

Tami said...

Nice pictures Tami. Looks like you all had a wonderful relaxing time!

Janice said...

I love how Max is leaning a little away from you in the pic as if saying "mom, your arm almost touched me!!" Great pics - jealous! ;)