Friday, April 29, 2011

A Royal Wedding with a Beautiful Bride

So pretty!
I love the royal pageantry, the hoopla, and the bride.
Just like Princess Diana I had a bum bow on my gown. I'm excited to see the trends that come from Princess William's (Kate's new title) wedding gown.
I am hoping for sleeves.
I'm tired of strapless wedding gowns. So much detail can be on the sleeves of the gown.
Gowns with 3/4 length sleeves make me swoon.
There have been too many brides wearing strapless gowns that did not have the arms for the gown. Strapless has become boring and sometimes unattractive on brides with chubby arms.
Long live the queen.
Long live the sleeves!
The mother of the bride chose a lovely suit and hat, Victoria Beckham did NoT.
Best Wishes to the Royal Couple.
I think I'll watch TV all day... for once it is not depressing.

5 comments:

Janice said...

I need to get ready for work - but this event has sucked me in! I didn't think I was that "into it", but once I turned the tv on this morning - I'm glued to it! :)

Les Hon said...

I agree about strapless dresses... It is difficult for them to look unique.

I loved Princess William's very traditional, elegant dress! She is lovely!

It is nice to have something happy on TV!

Les Hon said...

PS...Military dress uniforms make me swoon!

michele said...

Growing up on the Canadian border, I came to know this family very well :)
That dress... beautiful!!

Holly said...

I'm so tired!!! But I can't quit watching! Stayed up all night watching 4 diff. channels, and now I'm watching all the highlights...still, as if I didn't see it the first time! I agree with the Beckham hat, and what about Prince Andrews daughter?? Ick!