We had such a nice Easter. Our church had a beautiful Easter worship service. I love the Hallelujah chorus and the masses of lilies and white azaleas in front of church. We went to my folks for dinner. It was a small group this year. It made for a some nice visiting and more ham for those that were there.
Big Max and Little Max kinda look alike. Brown eyes. And apparently Little Max's folks have to use reverse psychology with him too. Imagine that! I warned them that after almost 18 years of that kind of parenting I'm tired. Real tired. Then I wished them luck and danced a little jig that I am so much closer to the finish than them.
Besides Max's little sister, Little Max was the only kid for our Easter egg hunt.
It's really fun when you get to find all the eggs!
Typical cold Northwest Washington Easter egg hunt, put on your boots and parka...
1 comment:
Hooray for Lil' Max! Glad he could have the loot all to himself....usually he's trying to keep up with the big dogs.
Post a Comment