My favorite Christmas collection is my eddie bauer snow globe collection. This year is eddie's anniversary and the globe features the dog, eddie. Eddie Bauer brought the first black lab to Washington state in 1930. We're glad he did, our Hawley is pretty special.
Sam bought me my first globe and it had the little pickup parked in front of a snowy cabin in the woods. Since Sam drove our '54 this was a good gift from Sam.
I've had to move some to the top shelf of our mantle as my collection has grown. The globes are the first Christmas decoration to come out every year and the last packed away.
All are a wintery scene, most have a black lab or two and some are musical and one has a train that circles around the lodge when you wind it.
Last year Whistler was featured because of the Winter 2010 Olympics. I love this one because we have had some great family times at Whistler.
In the past I got one for Christmas but now I am so worried I won't get one or that eddie bauer will sell out that as soon as I get the catalog I order the new one.
It's the best package of the year!
1 comment:
What a fun collection! I don't have anything I collect for christmas - although my husband would say I collect "stuff" for Christmas since I have 14 bins of it! :p
Post a Comment