We shopped until we dropped. And then we took breaks. The breaks involved Starbucks and good food. I took the girls to Dragonfish in downtown Seattle. It's Hubby and my favorite hangout. Dragonfish has a yummy happy hour, actually two happy hours.
They offer a late one too. Our hotel was happy to shuttle us there and back. Perfect.
In between all the breaks, we Christmas shopped and shopped. I was successful. Kathi, Jodi and Melinda decided that I won. I had the most bags. Whoo hoo, lucky me!
Weight Watchers even has an app for Jodi's phone.
Now I am off to the museum and tonight I am going to prep the house for decorating.
Christmas is coming!
3 comments:
Sounds like a good trip. I purposefully bypassed Trophy on my way through Seattle today...I just can't! :)
I came back with bags and bags today. OH MY!
Happy day!
Can I join Weight Watchers with you? I think I need professional help. :)
If one makes a committment to join WW in January, does that mean one can overindulge in December? I'm just askin' :-)
Post a Comment