We are in the trenches.
The addition is consuming our lives.
Hubby and I are exhausted.
Max has an icky cold.
I go to town every other day.
I hate going to traffic town.
Do you know what Painters' Holiday is?
I do ;(
My tile guys are very nice but they tiled the decorative tile upside down yesterday.
It's all coming out today.
The light fixtures are installed.
Except one is the U word and has to come down.
Several light fixtures are in transit.
If they don't show up it's going to be BaD.
The living room has a load of lumber in it.
And it all need to be primed and painted.
I go to bed every night and hope and pray that the subs don't think of me as
That Homeowner.
You know, the one from H E double hockey sticks.
Hubby told me when this is over I am going to a SPA!
I love that guy.
I don't like posts without pics but it's better that way, for now.
5 comments:
Painters' Holiday...otherwise known as "ohhhcrrappp..missed a spot - or seven"...my kitchen ceiling has several...and I haven't fixed them yet ;)
I prefer not to look up.
Oh, boy. Focus on the end result. But when you're in the trenches, it's not easy. I highly recommend the Chrysalis.
How do you spell relief? S-P-A!!
and S-O-O-N!!
You might be THAT HOMEOWNER if you just changed your mind on the tile, but if it's upside down, well that's a problem they created.
You'll never be a THAT HOMEOWNER...
Hang in there!!! And soon - you'll be crawling into bed in that finished master suite and say "now this is what I'm talkin' about" :-p and then it's all worth it!
You're almost there...hang on ... it will be worth it!!!!
Had a nice visit with Max last night...he even talked me into a wreath!!! I NEVER do wreaths...i'm a sucker for that boy!!
See you tomorrow night!
Post a Comment