Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Can See the Finish Line

Hubby and I went to the city last week. I had to get to Anthropologie for my cabinet hardware. I love it! Hubby is not sure it's worth it but Karen saw it and assured him it's worth every penny.
We picked up some new sheets and towels too. Why? Because we have a move in date for our new master suite... November 24! Many people, schedules and stars have to aline for this to happen, but it's looking good.
Oh, and I found someone to reupholster the loveseat and chair. Fabric is ordered. I'm on a roll!

2 comments:

Les Hon said...

Congrats! One of the fastest remodels ever!!

And -- I'm wondering if you'll share the upholsterer's name... I've been looking for someone for a while now...Please? Pretty please with sugar on top???

I'm excited to see your creativity!!

shelly said...

You chickened out? You're not going to upholster it yourself? It looked so easy!
Says the girl with 478 unfinished projects ;)